The Way to Heaven and Salvation
Daniel Waheli & Matt Yoo
The most important question every person has to answer is this: Where will I spend eternity after I have left this earthly life? Beginning with creation and ending with Christ and the Church, the author explains the plan of salvation in terms that a Muslim audience can also understand. A strength of the book are the practical answers given in the second half of the book.
Table of Contents
How I Can Know For Sure That I Will Go to Heaven?
- Cloth of Righteousness: Adam and Hawa
- The Ark: Nuh’s Faith
- Qurbani and Faith: Ibrahim
- Hazrat Musa and the Meaning of Blood
- Isa al-Masih – Perfect and final Qurbani
- Isa al-Masih Has All the Power
- Isa al-Masih Has Power Over Nature and the Sea
- Isa al-Masih Has Power Over Sickness
- Isa al-Masih Has Power Over Demons and Iblis
- Isa al-Masih Has Power Over Death
- Isa al-Masih Has Power Over Sin
- If Isa al-Masih is With You, no One Can be Against You
- If you Believe in Isa al-Masih, You Can Do All These Things In His Name.
- From Creation to Salvation.
How to Live the New Life With Isa al-Masih
- The Confession of Faith
- The Obligations of Love
- Receiving Forgiveness of sins
- Receiving the Holy Spirit
- Be a Member of a Group of Believers
- Read the Word of Allah
- Prayer, Fasting and Giving to the Needy
- Holy Communion, the Lord’s Supper
- Tithing and Giving to the Poor
- The Person of Isa al-Masih
- Human Nature
- Divine Nature
- Why Did Isa al-Masih Have a Human Nature and a Divine Nature at the Same Time?
- One Single Allah: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit—The Trinity
- The Forbidden Things
- Do Not Worship Idols
- Do Not Commit Murder
- Do Not Commit Adultery—Sexual Sins
- Do Not Divorce
- Do Not Dishonor Your Parents
- Do Not Steal
- Do Not Lie
- Do Not Get Drunk
- Do Not Practice Sorcery
- Do Not Support Racism
- Do Not Be Lazy
- The Slavery of Indebtedness
- What To Do If We Cannot Fulfill All of The Commandments?
- Abiding in Isa al-Masih
- The Witness of the Believer Whose Relatives Have Not Yet Accepted Isa al-Masih as Saviour.
- Family Life
- Can a Man Who Believes in Isa al-Masih Marry a Woman Who Has Not Accepted Isa al-Masih as Savior, or Can a Woman Who Believes in Isa al-Masih Marry a Man Who Has Not Accepted Isa al-Masih as Savior?
- Assurance of Salvation / Heaven
- Sharing the Good News of Isa al-Masih with All People
- The Day of Judgment, Heaven and Hell
- Study Allah’s Word Every Day and Share it With Your Family and Friends